What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. We help Telco’s and banks engage with their customers in moments that matter. Every month we help enterprises across the world engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our team. You will play a vital role in the successful implementation of our products and solutions.
What you’ll do at Evam:
- Assist the sales team with solution sales activities to maximize revenue opportunities and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide consulting services, including solution development, implementation, and closeout at customer sites.
- Develop and enhance personal and group skills primarily for the benefit of the pre-sales process.
- Participate in and may lead the design process.
- Oversees the technical progress of ongoing services.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise-level Java Development
- Knowledge and experience in multi-threaded architectures
- Committed to following development best practices, with code-reviews, unit tests, etc.
- Experience providing domain and solution expertise to on-going implementation projects.
- Strong ability to map customer requirements and solution design using different tools, techniques, and interfaces.
- Experience providing oversight, guidance, and expertise to ensure projects are implemented on time and are executed as designed.
- Clear understanding of sales strategies and cycles
- Experience acting as key point of contact for clients.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
Following qualifications is a plus:
- Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Ignite