About the job
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. With our headquarter in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul and Miami, we help Telco’s and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Every month we enable enterprises across the world to engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for a talented Software Application Engineer to join our development team!
What you’ll do at EVAM:
- Apply customer onboarding processes based on our onboarding playbooks
- Installing necessary 3rd party software such as Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, etc.
- Install EVAM and its components (Java applications) based on proposed architecture and configuring them according to server specifications.
- Configure integrations based on requirements as defined in analysis documentation
- Perform customer specific integration developments (endpoint integrations, database CRUD operations etc.)
- Meet onboarding SLA’s to ensure the customer is set up for success within our agreed timeframes
- Resolve issues that come up during the onboarding process and guide the customer towards resolution
- Be the Evam product expert, coach and trusted technical advisor during deployment.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Account teams to ensure successfull implementation of Evam software.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
- 2+ years solid knowledge of programming languages such as Java
- Principle knowledge of database management systems software such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL Programming Language
- Principle knowledge in working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Operating Systems based on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience in working with Enterprise data environments and Mission Critical IT systems is desirable
- Experience working with Message Systems such as Kafka is a plus
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products