What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. With our headquarter in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Moscow and Seattle, we help Telcos and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Every month we enable enterprises across the world to engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring the sales activities within the specified geography, product line, market segment, or list of accounts to identify business opportunities and secure achievement of established sales targets according to defined sales processes and strategy.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 8+ years recent direct sales experience in selling enterprise software
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated experience driving stakeholders in large, complex deals
- Native English speaker and/or past experience working in the UK preferred
- Experience selling omnichannel marketing and/or customer engagement solutions
- Experience selling to banks and telecom companies
- Experience selling solutions to enterprises in Emerging/Developing Markets
- Bachelor degree in related field or significant past experience in the technology industry
- Business development experience in emerging markets is a plus
- Technically current in omnichannel marketing and/or customer engagement solutions
- Demonstrated history of effective interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal skills, good presentation skills.
- No travel limitations.
What You Will Do:
- Develop relationships built on trust with your customers
- Leverage product and industry knowledge to share insights with your clients on how they can drive business results using Evam
- Identify and penetrate new accounts in your region, primarily in banking and telecom.
- Define go-to-market and channel partner strategies.
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and working closely with marketing
- Cooperate closely with Marketing, Pre-Sales and Inside Sales teams to generate leads and drive deals.
- Travel internationally to visit customers and enhance relationships.
- Develop, implement and adapt sales strategies to your customers to meet targets.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business.
- Communicate deal status to VP of Sales and company management regularly.
- Validate deals in the company pipeline for the region.
- Identify and build partnerships with partners in the target region.
- Prepare sales forecasts; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problems/opportunities and proactively suggest actions to be taken.