What We Do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. We help Telco’s and banks engage with their customers in moments that matter. Every month we help enterprises across the world engage with more than 500 millions of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for a QA Tester & Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will be responsible for creating test cases, planning and implementing tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system, providing input on product designs to improve functional requirements, building test automation framework and documenting company products and projects.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of QA experience of hands on both white box, black box, automated testing and user acceptance testing
- Minimum 1year of experience in programming with Java is a plus
- Experience creating test scenarios, test cases and product documentation in collaboration with other team members.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with bug tracking, test and automation tools such as Jira, Selenium, Jenkins, etc.
- Able to work with Technical Leads, Architects, and Product Owners to understand E2E architecture, tech stacks and end-user experience.
- An understanding of systems designs and data processing policies, practices and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of software testing practices and procedures within an Agile SDLC
- Proven verbal and communication skills in English
What You’ll Do at Evam:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases with cases that represent all customer use cases, edge cases and negative test cases
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements and ensure the quality of the system as a whole
- Align the appropriate functional and automated testing solution to most effectively and efficiently evaluate the acceptance criteria
- Design, develop, configure, and maintain automated test frameworks and custom test solutions
- Coordinate test runs; prioritize, define and manage defect reporting and resolution
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with developers, architects and product owners to ensure the UI and UX features provide a great experience and implemented to specs
- Document technical solutions, company products and company projects
- Support QA and Development staff through training, mentoring and support for problem solving.