What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. We help Telco and banks engage with their customers in moments that matter. Every month we help enterprises across the world engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are hiring for a Senior Product Manager for our amazing Martech product!
What we need:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Min 2 years experience in Martech / growth / consumer engagement /product campaign management
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools
- Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others
- Experience developing and launching products
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience in building features or managing the business strategy for a digital product (SaaS)
- Experience working with partners in the development and delivery of service products
- Hands-on, results-oriented mentality, combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines
What you will do:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Meet with clients and other key stakeholders