What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. With our headquarter in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Moscow, and Miami, we help Telcos and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Every month we enable enterprises across the world to engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UI/UX Designer who will elevate the user experience of our products by applying user research, UX, and UI skills to our product. You will join our Product Team and directly report to the VP of Product.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. Working closely with engineering and product you’ll delight our users with elegant but practical solutions. Your work will include organizing information, mapping user flows, prototyping interactions, creating high-fidelity mocks, and overseeing the building process.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Improve our design system in collaboration to enhance the user experience and optimize the development and design processes.
- Iterate quickly on ideas to find the best solution by being clear on the hypothesis and having a plan on how to validate them quickly.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience, with solid UX thinking and visual design skills
- You’re a great communicator and have a solid professional command of the English language. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks, brainstorm initial design concepts and make strategy come to life.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to find the best solutions through data and user research. You ideally have experience in design sprints.
- You’re a team player with a sense of humor, a desire to learn and share
- You have knowledge of UX stages and experience with UX design tools for design and prototyping (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and similar)
- Strong knowledge of user-centric approaches and user interface design processes
- You’ve shipped many products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You can engage with end-users in English (oral & written)
- SAAS Product Design experience is a must.
- B2B / Analytics / Engagement/Martech/Adtech Product Design experience is plus.