What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. With our headquarter in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul and Miami, we help Telco’s and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Every month we enable enterprises across the world to engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
We are looking for a talented Implementation Engineer to join our Customer Success team!
What you’ll do at Evam:
- Guide the customer through their onboarding journey based on our onboarding playbooks
- Install and configure new products and solutions
- Meet onboarding SLA’s to ensure the customer is set up for success within our agreed timeframes
- Resolve issues that come up during the onboarding process and guide the customer towards resolution
- Be the Evam product expert, coach and trusted technical advisor during deployment.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Account teams to conduct technical health checks with Customers and ensure operational excellence with Evam.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical roles, e.g., Sales Engineer/Presales Engineer, Solution Architect, Data Engineer, Product Support
- Principle knowledge of database management systems software such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL Programming Language
- Experience in working with Enterprise data environments and Mission Critical IT systems is desirable
- Principle knowledge in working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Operating Systems based on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience working with Message Systems such as Kafka
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Data Services such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is a plus
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products