What we do:
Evam is a technology company that is reshaping enterprise customer engagement. With our headquarter in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul and Miami, we help Telco’s and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Every month we enable enterprises across the world to engage with more than 500 million of their customers.
Evam’s technology is built from the ground up to transform complex large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
The Customer Success Manager is a passionate and influential technical resource with our customers’ engagement and life cycle on Evam Products. A Customer Success Manager partners with an Engagement Manager in creating a guided journey through the solution implementation phases, principally responsible for customer onboarding, solution architecture strategy, and technical enablement. In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. In a highly customer-focused role, Evam Customer Success Managers are driving teams to operational excellence, continuous learning, technical mastery and mission-critical innovation.
What you’ll do at Evam:
- Onboarding of new Evam customers, delivering learning, solution strategy, technical enablement, and implementation guidance during the deployment process.
- Leading customer technical teams during development phases to implement best practices and innovate enterprise adoption challenges.
- Support the seamless transition from Presales prototypes to post-sales production scale experiences.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Account teams to conduct periodic health checks with Customers and ensure operational excellence with Evam.
- Be the Evam product expert, coach, and trusted technical advisor during deployment.
- Be the in-house customer champion, coordinating with Evam Customer Support and stakeholders to drive technical advocacy, product evolution and technical innovation.
- Proactively engage existing Evam Customers to realize technology value with further adoption of the Evam product, demonstrating new applications and use cases for Evam.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical roles, e.g., Customer Success Manager, Sales Engineer/Presales Engineer, Solution Architect, Data Engineer, Product Support
- Principle knowledge of database management systems software such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL Programming Language
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, Shell scripting
- Experience in working with Enterprise data environments and Mission Critical IT systems is desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Data Services such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Principal knowledge in working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Operating Systems based on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience working with Message Systems such as Kafka
- Passion for startups, software and SaaS products
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills