Be the next Sales Manager in EVAM, recognized by Gartner as the “leading vendor in real-time customer engagement and streaming analytics”.
Every month we enable enterprises worldwide to engage with more than 500 million of their customers in +35 countries with our headquarters in London and offices in Amsterdam, Istanbul, Moscow, and Miami.
We help Telcos, and banks engage with their customers in the moments that matter. Our technology is built from the ground up to transform complex-large organizations into the post-digital age and answer the omnichannel – real-time – contextual marketing needs using our state-of-the-art event processing engine and real-time machine learning capabilities.
As the Sales Manager, you will be planning, directing, and monitoring the sales activities within the specified geography, product line, market segment, or list of accounts to identify business opportunities and secure the achievement of established sales targets according to defined sales processes and strategy.
What you will do:
- Develop relationships built on trust with your customers
- Leverage product and industry knowledge to share insights with your clients on how they can drive business results using Evam
- Identify and penetrate new accounts in your region, primarily in banking and telecom,
- Define go-to-market and channel partner strategies
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and working closely with marketing
- Cooperate closely with Marketing, Pre-Sales, and Inside Sales, teams to generate leads and drive deals
- Travel internationally to visit customers and enhance relationships
- Develop, implement and adapt sales strategies to your customers to meet targets
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business
- Communicate deal status to VP of Sales and company management regularly
- Validate deals in the company pipeline for the region
- Identify and build partnerships with partners in the target region
- Prepare sales forecasts; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problems/opportunities and proactively suggest actions to be taken
What we need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in sales/account management
- Experience in Saas or product or enterprise software sales
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated history of effective interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal skills, good presentation skills
- No travel limitations
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- You will have an easy sellable and an excellent working product,
- You will have a large area to sell, and you will have the potential to make the numbers at least double,
- You will be the boss of your field, bring your know-how and create your playbook; you will be accessible in a wide area of action,
- Career opportunities in a company that grows 100% in revenue and headcount every year,
- Work remotely,
- Travel internationally,
- Flexible hours: we don’t punch in and out; we measure KPIs,
- Base Salary + commission structure,
- Allowance package,
- Excellent colleagues: we make each other better